希望能为alpaca设计中性策略

alpaca的存款利用率极低,明明很多人都可以通过借alpaca来杠杆耕种获取极高的apy(风险较低),但是用户由于害怕无常损失和不懂对冲风险,白白浪费了手里的资金(busd)同时对存款alpaca的用户来说也是一种浪费。所以我提倡优先考虑设计alpaca-busd的自动化金库模型,提高alpaca的深度和流动性,提高用户资金利用率。

The deposit utilization rate of alpaca is extremely low. Obviously, many people can borrow alpaca to use leverage to obtain extremely high apy (lower risk), but users are wasting their funds because they are afraid of impermanent losses and do not understand the risk of hedging ( busd) is also a waste for users who deposit alpaca. Therefore, I advocate giving priority to the design of alpaca-busd’s automated treasury model to improve the depth and liquidity of alpaca and improve the utilization of user funds.

you should use English in title and first floor, with this more people will view you post.

1 Like

To do Automated Vaults, at the moment, we’re only using top tokens with relatively less volatility, high rewards from the DEX, and that already have high TVL on the DEX pair so that additional TVL from the vault does not dilute the APY much. ALPACA-BUSD does not pass any of these tests. Our first priority is tokens like BNB, ETH, BTCB, FTM.

If you want higher APYs holding ALPACA, deposit it in governance.

4 Likes

I have a question.
if we use Alpaca do Auto Vault, would that reduce alpaca’s value? ---- I am not able to see any harm or damage to alpaca

Or, in other worlds, is it possible Auto Vault add value to Alpaca? — I guess yes , hilghly likely yes.

No harm, but likely add value to alpaca.

so , why not

Highest priority should be “adding value to alpaca”, NOT “meet pre-defined tests”, right?

1 Like

I have been watching Alpaca for a long time and I see that the project is a separate coin separately, and this is sad, there is no sense in the coin at the moment, even the game that many are waiting for will not be connected with the Alpaca token. All alpaca is used for now is incineration, which is sad.

1 Like

Let’s face it, ALPACA-BUSD pools doesn’t have ability to afford LPs which will be valued 50 million dollars.
If we open it, it can’t give users enough profits. I think that’s why Sam said it didn’t pass tests. Could SAM use some data to prove this thing? When alpacas see the data, they will understand.

1 Like

The point is that for a very long time nothing has been done for the coin itself, when the platform develops quickly and well, the token remains useless.

I just gave the conditions of what is necessary for AV in the post you are replying to.

You are asking me if putting a rocket engine on a bicycle would make it faster. :frowning_face:

1 Like

I have been watching Alpaca for a long time…All alpaca is used for now is incineration, which is sad.

In all that time you’ve been watching Alpaca, you’ve never read the below page?

Most of the revenues of the platform go to ALPACA holders. The majority of the remaining revenues go to expenses for making the Alpaca platform work.

You’re also in the governance forum currently, where being an ALPACA holder allows you to vote on decisions on the protocol.

Do you also think all stock markets are useless and sad because they function the same way? (except often without dividends)

How about this–name one token on BNB Chain that offers more utility than ALPACA

4 Likes

Sure, it’s actually simple and anyone can do the math. Double the TVL at the DEX-level and it decreases the APR by half.

As for volatility, the lower the mcap and liquidity, the more volatile a token generally is, or you can look at the chart like ALPACA-BUSD. High volatility means there will need to be lots of rebalancing which will be more expensive.

1 Like

The point is that for a very long time nothing has been done for the coin itself, when the platform develops quickly and well, the token remains useless.

Hmm, let’s look at that. In the last few months, we’ve launched multiple new revenue streams for ALPACA holders in Automated Vaults, AUSD, and Fantom deployment. There isn’t a single thing we’ve done for the platform that hasn’t delivered most of the value to ALPACA holders.

Most importantly, we launched governance on BSC and soon on Fantom. There is 30% APY now for ALPACA on governance which is essentially deflationary. If you’re not happy with 30% on a deflationary asset, then sell it, and go invest in other tokens that are going to inflate you into FDV hell over the next 3 years, including your fiat assets returning 1%.

2 Likes

BNB token first came to mind, BNB is a deflationary utility token that is showing great growth for its investors, also I can get over 20% per annum in it now using the Alpaca platform, the only coin besides Alpaca which I follow in BNB. Okay, what about AUSD, why isn’t Alpaca involved in this sector?

So you do LYF with BNB to get 20%, you can get 100% with ALPACA. Besides, when I said to name a token, I wasn’t referring to the network token like BNB, which runs the entire network. Similarly, if I asked you to name an equity, you wouldn’t say USD.

You said a bunch of FUD about how the token was useless, implying there was no utility, so I pointed out the utility.

3 Likes