Proposal to reallocate unclaimed ITAM rewards to Governance Vault stakers

I didn’t read that ITAM was acquired by another company. It was a useless worry. excuse me.

It looks like holding ITAM is no longer an option. We would need to swap it to a new contract regardless. I think swapping to Alpaca will be the best option

:bellhop_bell: ITAM-to-ITAMCUBE token swap portal will close in [11:59PM UST] March 31, 2022.

“With this said, the token swap portal will close at the end of next month. If you have not yet swapped your ITAM token to ITAM CUBE token, we strongly ask you to do so as quickly as possible. For any ITAM token that has not been swapped afterwards will lose all its utility. We sincerely hope we can make it clear that Netmarble F&C will NOT support ITAM token and will NOT use ITAM token in any of its services and initiatives. Only ITAM CUBE.”

2 Likes

Hi everyone. Thank you for all your feedback and suggestion so far. I have started a new thread for the discussion on this topic with a potential new implementation plan.

Please go here for further discussion: [For Discussion] Proposal to handle the unclaimed ITAM rewards - V2 :pray: :pray:

1 Like