I’m Romuald, CEO of BetSwirl.
We’d like to share a proposition and get the community’s voice, feedback and opinions.
Use gaming to add a revenue stream on top of another $ALPACA utility.
Listing $ALPACA on BetSwirl would allow $ALPACA holders to try their luck on the games. On each won bet, part of the house edge would be distributed to benefit the Alpaca tokenomics (burn, boost farm APR, airdrop…).
- Alpaca would deposit an amount of $ALPACA on the bankroll, being owner of it: deposit, withdraw, risk rate, house edge harvesting, min bet amount, Chainlink VRF v2 subscription owner, Chainlink Keepers to automate the house edge harvest. With a bankroll of 10k$ worth of ALPACA, the max payout (bet amount + profit) at a 2% risk (based on our simulation there’s unlikely of bankrupt at this risk), would be 200$ per bet, which means a revenue for Alpaca of 3.5$ worth of ALPACA (considering 50% house edge for Alpaca).
- Alpaca to configure the min bet amount on each games.
- Alpaca would receive an income based on the volume of won bets, that could be used to burn, boost pool APR, transfer to your treasury, or your idea?
People like to play and try new games, even if the house has the edge (we’ll add skilled and PVP games in the future) on the current BetSwirl’s games (Dice and Coin Toss) on the long run, it adds a utility to each token.
Titano.finance and Sphere.finance decided to use BetSwirl’s games to add another gaming utility to their token, but most importantly a revenue stream used to boost their burning routine, so far:
- 15M $TITANO burned (~47K$) - from the 3rd of June to the 20th.
- 1.4M $SPHERE burned (~8K$) - from the 14th of June to the 20th.
That might sounds over simplified but we’d like to get your general opinion about “enable gambling ALPACA” and “utility for Alpaca’s tokenomics”.
Thank you in advance,
Romuald, and BetSwirl’s team.